Upload 1 Video and Get Money
Like a YouTuber, by becoming a content creator, you will earn income. YouTube pays its content creators with Google Adsense. So for channels that have not been received by Adsense, you cannot get results.
To be accepted by Adsense, of course, there are conditions such as 1,000 subscribers and 40,000 watch hours. Once received, new AdSense revenue will enter. But this website is different. There are no conditions for earning money. There is no need for 1,000 subscribers and 40,000 watch hours. Just upload a video and wait for someone to watch it; you will get money.
What is the name of the latest money-making Video Upload website?
You can open the Febspot.com website.
MORE ARTICLE :
How do I do it?
The first thing you need to do is register your account. After having your account upload your video, Try not to reupload the original video because it will be subject to violations. Comply with the requirements for uploading videos, such as not containing pornography, sarah, or religion.
How much money did you get?
The income is quite good because for 1000 impressions and 100 subscribers, you will get $ 60. Of course, that is for visitors in the European region. If you have more subscribers, your income for every 1000 impressions will increase.
What is the minimum amount of withdrawal?
The witdraw method with PayPal has a minimum balance of $10.
How do I withdraw?
With PayPal, within approximately 5-7 working days, your balance will automatically go to PayPal.
Febspot Tips and Tricks:
1. Upload the original video.
2. If you don’t have the original video, reupload the video with text added.
3. Because this is a new website, you can join as soon as possible.
4. Learn how to make your traffic large. 1000 visitors for 1 day, then for 30 days, you will get $ 60 x 30 = $ 1800.
5. You can also invite your friends with the link provided. Then you will be rewarded.
6. If this website is no longer new, maybe the rules will change too.
That’s all the information about uploading videos to get the latest money. I hope to add to your insight. There’s nothing wrong with trying; I hope you are always lucky.