Features and specifications of Hyundai IONIQ 5
The newest electric vehicle from Hyundai, the IONIQ 5, has been causing a stir in the auto sector. With its stylish look, remarkable performance, and cutting-edge technology, this automobile is a game-changer for the electric vehicle market. This article will examine the IONIQ 5 in more detail and discuss what sets it apart from the competitors.
The midsize CUV Hyundai IONIQ 5 is an all-electric vehicle with a long range, 800V battery technology for super-quick charging, and optional all-wheel drive. With its stylish look, amazing performance, and cutting-edge technology, the IONIQ 5 is a game-changer for the electric car industry. We shall examine the IONIQ 5’s features and specifications in more detail in this post.
The futuristic design of the IONIQ 5 is both fashionable and useful. The automobile has a dynamic appearance because to its long wheelbase and short overhangs. The car’s charging port is located in a huge grille that dominates the front of the vehicle. The car has sleek, narrow LED headlights that give it a contemporary appearance. A variety of hues, including Phantom Black, Atlas White, and Digital Teal, are offered for the IONIQ 5.
- Short overhangs and a long wheelbase
- LED headlights are elegantly thin.
- A variety of colors are available, such as Phantom Black, Atlas White, and Digital Teal.
The IONIQ 5 is loaded with cutting-edge technology that improves safety and the driving experience. The vehicle has a 12.3-inch infotainment system that is simple to use and intuitive, as well as a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster. The vehicle also has a number of driver assistance functions, including as automated emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning.
A 58 kWh or 72.6 kWh battery powers the IONIQ 5, giving it a range of up to 300 miles on a single charge. One of the fastest electric vehicles on the market, the vehicle accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.2 seconds. Regenerative braking is another element of the IONIQ 5, which works to increase the vehicle’s range by transforming kinetic energy into electrical energy.
MORE ARTICLE :
- Wheelbase: 118.1 inches
- Length: 182.5 inches
- Width: 74.4 inches
- Height: 63.0 inches
- Minimum ground clearance: 6.1 inches
- Number of seats: 5
- Boot (seats up): 527 L
- Boot (seats down): 1,587 L
Transmission and Fuel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Battery capacity: 58 – 77 kWh
Trims and Engines
- Ioniq 5 Premium
- Ioniq 5 Ultimate
- Ioniq 5 Namsan Edition
- 5 years/60,000 miles New Vehicle Limited
- 10 years/100,000 miles Powertrain Limited
- 7 years/unlimited miles Anti-perforation
- 5 years/unlimited miles 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 10 years/100,000 miles** Hybrid/Electric Battery
The Hyundai IONIQ 5’s Maximum Driving Range
Depending on the trim level and setup, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 has a different driving range. The estimated driving distances for various IONIQ 5 models are listed below:
- Standard Range for the Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE: With all-electric power, the SE Standard Range trim level can go about 220 miles.
- A single-motor Hyundai IONIQ 5 with 2WD: The IONIQ 5 has a maximum EPA estimated driving range of 303 miles when powered by a single motor.
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 with dual-motor (AWD): In an actual EV range test done by Edmunds, the dual-motor IONIQ 5 Limited traveled 270 miles.
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 with all-wheel drive and a standard range battery: This model has an estimated range of more than 300 miles when equipped with a standard range battery.
It’s vital to remember that driving range might change depending on elements including weather, road conditions, and driving style. The IONIQ 5’s driving range capabilities can be roughly inferred from these estimates.